1) Prepare unthawed frozen pizza and remove the plastic film from the pizza packaging.
2) Preheat the oven to 230°C. Put the pizza in the oven, cook for 10 to 12 minutes so that the cheese is fully melted in the oven.
Air-fryer crispy pizza
1)Cut the frozen pizza together with the packaging plastic film,
Then remove the plastic film.
2) Put the pizza on the bottom of the pan and cook at 200°C for 4-5 minutes to melt the cheese. (Based on the serving size of 1/4 or 1/2 pizza)
1) Prepare unthawed frozen pizza. Remove the plastic film from the pizza packaging.
2) Place the pizza on the plate and cook. 700W for 6 to 7 minutes; 1000W for 5-6 minutes to melt the cheese.
Easy frying pizza
1) After thawing at room temperature for about 1 hour, remove the plastic film from the pizza packaging.
2) Put a little oil on the pan, cover the pan, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes with low heat to melt the cheese.
*Please do not re-freeze after thawing
Keep Frozen at or below -18°C
1. Do not place in direct sunlight and humid place, it should be placed in a cool and dry place
2. After unpacking, please eat as soon as possible to prevent deterioration
3. The date of manufacture or expiry date and the ingredients of the product are marked on the package.
4. The product images on this website are for reference only, and the actual product shipped by the manufacturer shall prevail
5.Contains wheat, soybeans, tomatoes, beef, milk, shellfish
6.Produced in a facility that pork, crustaceans, peanuts, walnuts, eggs, chicken, peaches, fish, squid, buckwheat, sulfurous acid and their products are also handled.